- One who labors hard and lives meanly; a mean fellow. ``A sorry scrub. --Bunyan.
- We should go there in as proper a manner possible; nor altogether like the scrubs about us. -Goldsmith.
- Something small and mean.
- A worn-out brush.
- A thicket or jungle, often specified by the name of the prevailing plant; as, oak scrub, palmetto scrub, etc.
- (Stock Breeding): One of the common live stock of a region of no particular breed or not of pure breed, esp. when inferior in size, etc. (US)
- Vegetation of inferior quality, though sometimes thick and impenetrable, growing in poor soil or in sand; also, brush. See brush, above.
5 letters in word "scrub": B C R S U.
Anagrams of scrub:
Words found within scrub: